Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My PS Vita Favorite Features


After a few months with my PS Vita I have definitely developed some strong feelings for many of it's features and games. I am so grateful to Playstation for having me on their PS Family board, and giving me the opportunity to explore this hand held gaming system that is so much more.

I know I've said this a bunch of times in a bunch of places but I still love Escape Plan. It it such a great game. It's main characters Lil and Laarg die often at my hands but they always bounce back up and are ready to go again and again until I can finally figure out how to clear the level. See the trailer below


Aside from games there are other uses for the PS Vita. I love to have it handy for watching movies on Netflix. Here's a picture of me watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. The picture is small but so so clear. 


The last feature I'm excited about is the new Skype app. You can contact anyone on skype and and have a face to face chat. You can even switch the camera to rear facing and show them your surroundings. It really is insanely cool. Here's a playstation video explaining all it's features.


With all of this you hardly need anything else. 

I really have enjoyed using the Vita and can easily recommend it to one and all.


No comments: