Friday, September 21, 2012

Hotel Transylvania September 28th


Hotel Transylvania open September 28th. My daughter and I were invited to a screening this week.

My daughter really loved it. She thought it was hysterically funny and not scary at all. We saw it in a theatre full of children and except for just a second at the very beginning of the film, which has a scary shadow and then gets funny immediate, I didn't hear any child seem scared.

I really laughed throughout the film too. It is a very cute film, and enjoyable for the entire family.

My only criticism of the movie is that it really is another one all about the male characters. There is the daughter of dracula but as central as her part is, it is all the male characters in the movie that resolve her issues. The male characters interactions take up most of the film.

If that sort of thing doesn't bother you than I highly recommend it.




No comments: