Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Anything Goes at The Ahmanson


Cole Porter's, 2011 Tony winning, Anything Goes opens at The Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles tonight. This a great show full of amazing songs, like “You’re the Top,” “Friendship,” “I Get a Kick Out of You,” “It’s De-Lovely,” “Blow, Gabriel, Blow” and “Anything Goes.”. I've seen other productions and know that it is a fell good, toe tapping good time. I can't wait to see it again tonight.

Here's the synopsis:

When the S.S. American heads out to sea, etiquette and convention head out the portholes as two unlikely pairs set off on the course to true love… proving that sometimes destiny needs a little help from a crew of singing sailors, an exotic disguise and some good old-fashioned blackmail.

I'm going to do my best not to sing along.








No comments: